- Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, June 2019
"The Limits of Similitude and Deference: Reexamining Core Principles of Political Representation"
- PPE Society, Costs and Benefits of Diversity Panel, New Orleans, March 2019
- ConceptLab, University of Oslo, January 2019
"Democracy Within, Justice Without: The Duties of Informal Representatives"
- California Philosophy Workshop, Malibu, October 2018
- The New York City Minorities and Philosophy Spring Workshop Series, NYU, May 2018
- Harvard Horizons Symposium, Harvard University, April 2018
- Princeton Workshop in Social Philosophy (PWISP), Princeton University, February 2018
- Submitted Symposium, Central Division Meeting of the American Philosophical Association, Chicago, February 2018
- Feminism, Philosophy, and Engaging the Public, Philosophical and Political Communities and Representation Panel, CSWIP, October 2017
- Philosophers' Cocoon Philosophy Conference, University of Tampa, October 2017
- Feminist Ethics and Social Theory (FEAST), Justice Panel, October 2017
- MANCEPT, Moral Equality and Equal Respect Panel, September 2017
- APSA, Representative Legitimacy Under Strain Panel with Jane Mansbridge, Laura Montanaro, and Nadia Urbinati
- Caribbean Philosophical Association Annual Meeting, New York, June 2017
- Mentoring Workshop for Pre-tenure Women in Philosophy, Salt Lake City, June 2017
- Harvard Race and Ethnicity Working Group, Harvard University, March 2017
- Workshop on Gender and Philosophy (WOGAP), MIT, February 2017
- Department of Philosophy, San Francisco State University, January 2017
- Department of Philosophy, Northwestern University, January 2017
"The Conscription of Political Representatives"
- Bechtel Workshop, Northwestern University, September 2018
- Rights and Wrongs: A Constitution Day Conference, San Francisco State University, September 2018
- Workshop on Economics and Philosophy, Santa Fe, August 2018
- ConceptLab, University of Oslo, June 2018
"Judicial Representation: Speaking for Others From the Bench"
- Beyond Disadvantage: Disability, Law, and Bioethics, Petrie-Flom Center, Harvard Law School, June 2018
"When Academic Freedom Becomes Responsibility: The Relationship Between Scholarship and Spokespersonship"
- Pacific Division Meeting of the American Philosophical Association, San Diego, March 2018
"A Triadic Distinction and the Fourth Estate"
- Talk-Shop, Department of Philosophy, Harvard University, November 2017
"Speaking For, Speaking About, Speaking Out"
- Moral and Political Philosophy Workshop, Harvard University, October 2017
"Episode 029: Wendy Salkin on Informal Representation," The UnMute Podcast with Myisha Cherry, October 2017
"Why Stop Snitching? Morally Evaluating Confidential Informants"
- Harvard-Edinburgh Legal Theory Colloquium, University of Edinburgh, February 2017
- Legal Philosophy Workshop, Queen’s University, Ontario, June 2016
- Talk-Shop, Department of Philosophy, Harvard University, April 2016
- Police, Prisons, and Power Conference, CUNY Graduate Center, 2013
- Society of the Dirty Leviathan Political Philosophy Retreat, Stanford, 2013
"Free Speech / Hate Speech" with Ronni Gura Sadovsky
- MIT Day of Action, Day of Engagement, April 18, 2017
"Muscular Dystrophy and Medical Solidarity: An Essay on Rare Diseases and Common Causes"
- Petrie-Flom Center Student Fellows Lunch Talk, Harvard Law School, March 22, 2017
"The Perils and Promise of Informal Political Representation"
- Moral and Political Philosophy Workshop, Harvard University, October 2016
"Informal Political Representation and the Possibility of Democratic Legitimacy"
- Philosophy of ‘Race’ and Racism Conference, University of Oxford, June 2016
"The Complaints of the Represented"
- Moral and Political Philosophy Workshop, Harvard University, April 2016
"Informal Political Representatives"
- UCLA Law and Philosophy Graduate Conference, April 2016
- Talk-Shop, Department of Philosophy, Harvard University, November 2015
"Informal Group Representation"
- Society of the Dirty Leviathan Political Philosophy Retreat, Stanford, 2011
- Moral and Political Philosophy Workshop, Harvard University, 2010
On Christopher Lewis, TBD, Workshop on Law and Philosophy, Stanford University, December 2018
On Amy Berg, “Bright Lines in Juvenile Justice,” Mentoring Workshop for Pre-tenure Women in Philosophy, Salt Lake City, June 2017
On Lee-Ann Chae, “Hoping for Peace," Mentoring Workshop for Pre-tenure Women in Philosophy, Salt Lake City, June 2017
On Joseph Frigault, “Fair Play, White Privilege, and Black Reparations," Pacific Division Meeting of the APA, Seattle, April 2017
On Freeman and Stewart, “Microaggressions in Clinical Medicine” Eastern Division Meeting of the APA, Baltimore, January 2017
On Karl Schafer, “Rationality as the Capacity for Understanding,” Midsummer Philosophy Workshop, Cambridge, June 2016
Philosophy in an Inclusive Key (PIKSI) Boston, MIT, Cambridge, MA, June 2017
Censorship in South Florida and Beyond, Museum of Contemporary Art, Miami, August 2016
Feminist Philosophy and Essentialism Conference, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, 2012